Chair covers for wedding are not new arrangements, but they have been present from ancient times also, as part of the entire wedding decoration. Depending on the new designs, textures, multiple new colors, the arrangement of the sashes, wedding chair cover ties and knots, we can say that forms of wedding, promises made during wedding, and banquet systems have almost remained the same but there has been a drastic and innovative change in the designs of folding chair covers, and banquet chairs and also other types of chair covers for wedding.
Some facts to remember before ordering for temporary wedding chair covers:
Before you order the wedding chairs for banquet, or folding wedding chairs, there are some points which you must remember:
• Chair covers for wedding should be booked only from reputed companies, otherwise cheap companies can supply very bad quality chair covers, covers with crease, spots, and yellow stains.
• You must make sure about the company transportations. That is, whether the companies will supply the chair covers before the wedding celebration, and whether they take the covers back after the ceremony is over.
• The actual colors and the reflected colors of the wedding chair covers. Sometimes, it can happen that a color appears darker under yellow light, and lighter under white or any other light. So make sure that the chair cover colors are perfectly in tune with rest of the decorative background.
While selecting chair covers for wedding, it should be seen that they are not soiled by regular use, or they can be washed and ironed easily. Chair covers are generally rented for wedding celebrations and also for formal gatherings. They create a good sense of décor and also protect the chair from being broken, or from being dirty.
Hence, wedding chair covers should be selected for better decoration during a wedding ceremony.
Last week, I attended my uncle’s wedding celebration, which was organized in a lavish and fabulous banquet hall in the city. The arrangement was immaculate. Right from the guest list, to the food quality, the photography sessions, and the banquet, the flower and the ring ceremony, and the wedding chairs- everything was so neatly arranged that for the first time, I felt that it is time I should also marry.
The chief attraction was, however, the banquet chair covers. When my relatives were going through the wedding photos in my camera, they were surprised to find that I had taken almost more than fifty pictures of the wedding chair covers, instead of anything else. In fact, the green, azure blue, foggy white, and jet black colors of the chair covers were so brilliant, that I stored them in my camera, so that in future, I can also arrange for similar wedding chair covers.
Interior decoration and banquet chair covers: wedding chair covers
I was so fascinated with the sleek designs, and velvety textures of the chair covers that I decided to meet the event manager after my uncle’s marriage ceremony was over. The manager gave me a long list of cheap chair covers which were available in their catalogue. Cheap however, does not imply that the set contained cheap material chair covers, but the cheap set was affordable to every user and customer. Then the manager showed me a second catalogue, in which the colors were listed and various designs were also explained. I remember some of these colors:
• Classical black color in double linen material. This was good, as excessive dust and dirt could not be visible on this black color.
• Platinum color wrap-around wedding chair cover for folding and single chairs. The silver texture and the flowing silken wedding chair cover almost touched the ground, and it was tied into a beautiful silver knot, after wrapping the entire chair. This was really awesome, and the manager told me that this color could be used with very bright flower decorations.
• The Tiffany blue Lamoure color and the green apple color were really good for bright and pastel shades of background.
The best fact about these chair covers are that the customers can select from a wide range of chair covers which is available in the catalogues, and they can also select the covers from the online platforms of different companies.
Some tips to maintain:
There are capable wedding artists, planners and professional interior designers in the market, who can provide very good qualities of chair covers for wedding, and also wedding chair sashes, wedding chair ties, and knots. Before going into much more details, I tried to search for some important tips of making any family wedding a great success. These were:
• Proper information should be taken about the styling company which is going to provide the white chair covers, or chair sashes and knots. If they are not reputed companies, they can mar the entire wedding decoration.
• Whether the company has its own team and delivers the wedding chairs, folding chair covers, sashes and chair cover ties, and whether they take these back after the occasion is over.
• It is better if there are color contrasts for white wedding chairs, and folding wedding chair covers. Bright pastel shades will go well with dark colors, black can suit every occasion, Red will look brilliant with white flowers and gold ornaments of the bride, and blue looks cool and soothing. The wedding chair covers should ne crease-free, well-laundered, and starched.
• Customers should not go for cheap wedding covers as they are not durable and they can give an ugly look to the entire ambience.
So, it is time that I really think about my own wedding.
Chairs are a very important part of a venue decoration, and they are vital parts of furniture for any official seminar, conferences, small-scale and large-scale weddings also. Chair covers should be matched with the entire ambience and the decoration of the wedding hall, or the wedding platform. There are different types of wedding chair covers available in the market, and most of the chair covers can be bought online, and offline also, depending on the need and urgency of the customer. Generally, the chair covers are made in such a manner that they provide the maximum comfort to those who sit on the chairs, and covers made of velvet, or soft materials can also help the guests to recline for a while, on the chairs.
Wedding chair covers: materials and textures
Chair covers for wedding should be finalized long time before the actual occasion takes place. The selection of the materials, color combinations, and the texture of the chair covers have to match with the type of wedding ceremony, and the number of invitees. You can also opt for special wedding planners, event management companies and personal interior designers who shall be able to illuminate you regarding the proper type and texture of chair covers.
Generally, depending on the variety of circumstances, and the priority of the occasions, wedding chair covers can be of the following types:
• Pearl white, ivory white, crystal white and jet black, laundered chair covers which are especially made for lavish wedding occasions. These chair covers can be surrounded with red ribbon tied into a knot in the middle, and usually, these covers are used to cover the entire chair.
• Chair covers for wedding are also available in deep black, jet black, grayish black and a combination of black and blue colors. This dark black color, and also dark Prussian blue, and navy blue color can go very well with light and pastel-colored wedding backgrounds.
• Red and scarlet, magenta and vermilion, maroon and purple are also some colors which look extremely bright and conspicuous in a wedding celebration, so you can also use these colors. The materials for chair covers can include cotton, boutique-dyed colors, mixture of cotton and polyester, leather, velvet and silk.
• The silk knots and the silk bows made on the chair covers make great contrast with light colors and red bow-white cover, or chocolate bow-yellow cover is definitely an eye-catching combination. Great style is always appreciated and nothing can be better than the inclusion of crease-free chair covers in the wedding venue.
Wedding venue and event management: chairs and tables
There are a huge number people who work as dedicated wedding planners. They have their own catalogues for wedding chair covers, and they provide folding chair covers also. as new event management companies are always appearing in the market everyday, you can find that there is almost no scarcity of wedding chair covers for normal and folding chairs. Good companies arrange for very good quality wedding chair covers which are neat and clean, crease-free, and also comfortable to use. The materials will not cause any rash or irritation once you recline on them. Moreover, the covers are of better quality than that offered by local or cheap chair companies.
There are sets of special chair covers meant only for public and lavish weddings in notable banquet halls, or villas, and there are also affordable chair covers for medium-scale wedding ceremonies. Folding chair covers for wedding are also provided by many companies all over the world and these companies also make use of Lycra materials or Damask materials for making the chair covers.
Wedding ceremony is a lovely celebration and a meeting point for people. The arrangement should be good enough to impress the guests.