Vivo V20 SE Specification. The specifications offered by the Vivo V20 SE are quite interesting, especially for users who prioritize display, because this device is equipped with an AMOLED type panel with a size of 6.44 inches and FHD + resolution (2400 x 1080p).
While the color coverage level offered is also high, namely Color Gamut P3 / Color Saturation 103% NTSC. This screen is still with a 60Hz refresh rate, and is also equip with Screen Touch ID technology.
In the kitchen, the Vivo V20 SE relies on the Snapdragon 665 SoC. This SoC features an Octa-Core CPU configuration; (4x Kryo 260 Gold (Cortex A73 derivative) 2.0 GHz + 4x Kryo 260 Silver (Cortex A53 derivative) 1.8 GHz) and; GPU GPU Adreno 610. Snapdragon 665 also has Spectra 165 ISP and DSP Hexagon 686.
The available memory capacity is 8 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. With this large RAM and storage capacity, of course; users can multitask smoothly and store photo and video files with a large enough space. Users can still add storage media with the available MicroSD slot.
Vivo V20 SE battery life and Camera Spec
For cameras, Vivo V20 SE has a 32 MP selfie camera with an aperture of f / 2.0 (Fixed Focus) which supports video recording to 1080p30. The available features include Super Night Selfie, Selfie Softlight Band, and Professional Portait Mode.
Then on the back there is a main camera 48 MP Rear Camera, f / 1.8, Auto Focus, 8 MP Super Wide-Angle (120 °, or 108 ° without distortion) & Super Macro (Focus from a distance of 2.5 cm) f / 2.2, Auto Focus, as well as 2 MP Depth Camera, f / 2.4, Fixed Focus. This camera is equip with Rear Flash, with video recording capabilities up to 4K30 or 1080p60. The features available include Pro Mode Ultra Stable Video, Video Face Beauty, and AI Scene Recognition.
The available battery capacity may not be that large, namely 4100mAh, of course, because this device itself carries a thin design, so you have to compromise on battery capacity. As for charging, this smartphone is support by a 33W Flash Charge adapter.
(Read Another Article about Vivo V20 SE: Luxury Design, Complete Productivity)
Another Vivo V20 SE Features
This smartphone runs on the FunTouch OS 11 (Android 10) operating system. With this interface, this smartphone has several excellent features including.
- Multi-Turbo: software and hardware optimization for smartphone performance (AI Turbo, Net Turbo, Game Turbo, Cooling Turbo, Center Turbo, and ART ++ Turbo)
- Ultra Game Mode: maximizes hardware performance while gaming and reduces or eliminates distractions from notifications, calls, etc.
- Ear-Customized Sound Effect: adjust the sound profile used when using the headset with a general profile according to the user’s age
- Dynamic Effects: changes the effects that appear on the screen when several things are done, for example when the USB cable is attach, when charging, fingerprint unlocking, face unlocking, etc.
- Jovi Smart Scene: based on Jovi which is an AI Assistant from Vivo, there are many features offer in this Jovi Smart Scene, such as a reminder to drink water regularly, average usage time, how long has the screen been on, how long has it been continuous use old, etc.
On the connectivity side, this device is equipped with 4G connectivity, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, FM radio, and also NFC. The sensor is complete, there is an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope, e-compass. Likewise with the biometric security system, namely Screen Touch ID and Face Unlock.
For some other features such as Widevine for high resolution on Netflix, this device supports up to FHD resolution; but does not yet support HDR resolution. Likewise with YouTube, this device also doesn’t support up to HDR.
Interestingly, this smartphone also has a wifi sharing feature; where we can share a wi-fi connection connected to a smartphone, to other devices. (Vivo V20 SE Specification)